Nagpur: Senior Congress leader and Gandhi loyalist Kapil Sibal in a shocking move resigned from the grand-old party on Wednesday.
Sibal in a statement said that he resigned from the party on May 16. In another shocking move, the former Congress leader joined hands with the Akhilesh Yadav led- Samajwadi party. Sibal announced his departure from the party after filing Rajya Sabha nomination papers as an independent candidate with the backing of SP.
SP supremo Akhilesh Yadav was present during the filing of the nomination. Yadav said, “Today Kapil Sibal filed his nomination papers.
He is going to Rajya Sabha with SP’s support. Two more people can go to the House. Sibal is a senior lawyer and has presented his opinions in the parliament as well. We hope he’ll present opinions of both SP as well as himself.”
Sibal’s resignation comes as a big jolt to the dynasty party. Congress witnessed three major resignations in the month of May with Hardik Patel and Sunil Jakhar leaving the party.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india