A 48-year-old man was arrested from the walled city on Friday for allegedly working as a hawala agent to fund terrorist organizations such as the Lashkar-e-Taiba Al Badr, according to the Delhi Police special cell.
The arrest was made as part of a joint operation involving the Jammu and Kashmir Police and federal agencies.
The police acted on information from central agencies and J&K police about a person involved in terror funding and operating out of the Meena bazar area of Old Delhi. According to the police, “we deployed a raid team in and around Meena bazaar and apprehended him.”
Yaseen gave around Rs 10 lakh to terror operative Abdul Hamid Mir of J&K for anti-India activities in the state on August 17. According to Dhaliwal, the J&K police registered a case in this regard and arrested Poonch resident Mir from the Jammu bus stand along with the amount.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india