The District Planning Committee (DPC) has decided to lay some thrust on higher education as they are going to develop six CBSE schools in each of the six Assembly constituencies in Nagpur.
In the DPC meeting, District Guardian Minister Dr Nitin Raut discussed and instructed Municipal Commissioner Radhakrishnan B to prepare a roadmap for opening the school with a focused vision of quality education with accessible affordable to needy students. In the meeting Raut also instructed officials to open Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Digital Study Center in quick succession.
In addition to launching “smart school” in the district on the lines of New Delhi, the Guardian Minister also directed the concerned department to submit a proposal to set up a state-of-the-art maternity ward “Modular Labor Room” through an innovative scheme on the lines of Gadchiroli. He also directed to install solar energy equipment in all schools in rural and urban areas to save electricity.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india