Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced on Thursday that the government will amend the IPC, CRPC, and Evidence Act. “The government is going to bring changes to all three laws of the IPC, CRPC, and Evidence Act in the coming days,” Shah said at the 76th Raising Day celebrations of Delhi police at Kingsway camp.
“We have launched a trial in Delhi Police and are going to make it mandatory (for police personnel) to visit the forensic team for any crime punishable by more than six years,” Shah added. Meanwhile, Shah urged all Tripura residents to vote in large numbers on Thursday.
The Northeast state is currently holding elections for its 60-member legislative assembly.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india