JP Nadda’s term as Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national president has been extended until June 2024, informed Union Home Minister Amit Shah at the National Executive Meeting on Tuesday.
“JP Nadda’s tenure as Bharatiya Janata Party national president has been extended until June 2024,” he said. The decision was made at the BJP’s National Executive Meeting in the national capital.
According to sources, Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh proposed Naddda’s extension, which was unanimously approved by the members of the National Executive. JP Nadda was elected to the party’s presidency in June 2019.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india